Aaron at No Comment, and recent recipient of the same award, presented my blog with the "Honest Scrap" award. Aaron was asked to list ten things about himself that no one else knew about him, which he did here. Thank you very much, Aaron. I really appreciate the award. Now, to quote Helen Slater's Billie Jean, "fair is fair," I'll post ten things about me and pass this award on to ten blogs. Here we go:
1. Since I've been eighteen, I've lived in New Orleans, LA, Los Angeles, CA, and Houston, TX.
2. I hold three degrees and one which ends in .D.
3. I've been married and divorced.
4. I've written two unpublished fiction novels.
5. I made ten short films since I was twenty-one, four in 8mm, one in 16mm, and 5 on digital video.
6. My favorite poet is Wallace Stevens.
7. I was all-Conference in football my senior year in high school.
8. I've been to a bullfight in Pamplona, Spain.
9. My great-uncle wrote for the New York Times.
10. For my birthday once, I asked my Mom and Dad to let me stay up late and watch the cable television premiere of John Carpenter's Escape from New York.
Now, I would like to pass this award onto ten blogs. I respect people's privacy, so if someone doesn't want to do the ten things about themselves bit, to quote Christian Slater from Pump Up the Volume, "So be it." Here are ten phenomenal blogs that I really enjoy reading and in no particular order: